Paisley

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday?!

Is anyone else tired of this weather?! Dreary. Misty. Cold. Grey.  Blanket on the couch kinda weather. Winter Coat weather. Lazy weather. Missing that good ol' sunshine that gives me energy. Motivation. Mr. Weather, you played a mean trick on us, 70 degree day and then take us back to 30 and 40 degree days? Not cool.
 

I am having a hard time determining what to write about today. I studied for a test. Ate lunch by myself. Probably failed a test. Worked on a group project. Ate dinner by myself. Played around on the internet. My dogs even think I'm boring, one is snoozing in his cage out of his own free will and the others snoring in a bean bag chair. Yeah, that's blog worthy....NOT!

One thing I will mention is that I am even more sore from my swimming escapades yesterday. Yes, I realized my arms would be sore, but my BEHIND is VERY sore. Crazy right?! I guess I use my glutes to swim, did not realize that! :) Speaking of exercising, tomorrow I am supposed to run 10 miles with Miss Becca, uhhh, ten miles?! The weather channel is telling me it will be a balmy 33 degrees when we meet to run tomorrow. GREAT! BLAH. But the half marathon is quickly approaching. Actually it's in less than a month now, I suppose. WELL SHOOOOO

Well I guess I won't even try and struggle for something to write about. I mean, you can't expect a great blog every day. It's hard to think of things to write EVERY DAY.

So this is where I will take your suggestions. Any topics you'd like for me to discuss? Any questions that I can answer in the blog?! OHH also, take notice, I have added a new survey AND you can now follow through email, which I'm not really sure how different that is from regular following but I guess it's different, I just know it's a new option! So I hope you all enjoy your Thursday evening! Talk at ya tomorrow!

Some Random Running Quotes:

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"
- Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner 

"Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness."
-Edward Stanley 

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."
--John Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment