Paisley

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm a survey copy cat!

Well, some of my blogging friends have done those little surveys that you used to do when you had a myspace. And I thought it would be fun and an easy blog post for the day, so here it goes!:

A
-Available: No way! Married to the wonderful Michael Kasten
- Age: 22
- Annoyance: Chewing with your mouth open
- Animal: Willis and Carson dogs!
- Addiction: reading blogs about people's weight loss journeys. That's weird right?!

B
- Beer: Not my fav. It makes me burp. And sometimes makes my tum tum hurt!
- Birthday: March 28th
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes! (Michael has very pretty blue eyes!)
- Best feeling in the world: No homework OR having your back scratched or hair played with.
- Best weather: Summer or Fall
- Been in Love:Yeah, uh duh! I'm married!
- Believe in Santa: why not?
- Book: I love reading and the masters program has taken it away from me! I do love me some Harry Potter!
-Best friend: Michael Kasten (and a ton of girls, but I won't pick favorites!)

C
- Candy: CHOCOLATE! (I am a woman!)
- Color: I LOVE green! our house is green inside!
- Chocolate/Vanilla: um if this is referring to ice cream I'd have to say Bruster's Birthday cake ice cream in a cake cone (the waffle cones are too big for me!)
- Chinese/Mexican Food: hmmmm I guess Mexican cause I love queso and margaritas!
- Cake or pie: CAKE...I am almost always craving cake!
- Country to visit: Well the plans are to be visiting Italy and Greece in Sept/Oct so I guess there.
- Cheese: squeaky cheese from Wisconsin!

D
- Day or Night: Day, I love sunshine!
- Dancing in the rain: yes, barefoot though. No one likes wet squishy shoes
- Designer: cheap. How about Target clothes?!

E
- Eyes: Brown
- Everyone's got: to smile ! :)
- Ever failed a class? No way jose!

F
- First thoughts waking up: oh goodness, it's that time already?!
- Food: YUM!
- Favorite place to eat: hmmm... I can't pick a restaurant cause there are so many. So i'll say Brusters!
- Fast food obsession: Mashed Potatoes and/or Rice

G
- Greatest Fear: public speaking
- Goals: Happiness!
- Gum: Extra!! It stays fresh so long!
- Get along with your parents?: I love my parents!
- Greatest achievement: 1. Finishing a marathon 2. Climbing Mt. Hood
- Greatest failure: Lets just not relive that!
H
- Hair Color: brown
- Height: 5'3
- Happy: I would choose happiness
- Holiday: I enjoy Thanksgiving, good food and family times!
- How do you want to die: when im old and happy

I
- Ice Cream: Birthday Cake flavor or anything. I love ice cream
- Instrument: I played the clarinet in middle school (my mom played the clarinet too!)

J
- Jewelry: I don't really wear jewelry besides my wedding band and engagement ring. I love that jewelry
- Job: Federal Work Study Student in the School of Accountancy at UK

K
- Kids: years away...don't ask until you see a baby bump haha!
- Kickboxing or karate:Kickboxing (I did kickboxing one semester with Becca and Dayna and I loved it!)
- Keep a journal?: Blog?!

L
- Love: is the greatest thing you can give to another

M
- Milk flavor:Skim?! or chocolate?!
- Movies: comedies, romantic comedies, etc.
- McD's or BK: Neither, but if I had to choose McD's

N
- Number: 26

O
- One wish: To be married to my husband FOREVER!
- Orange juice?: apple juice is better

P
- Perfect Pizza: sausage or Hawaiian
- Pepsi/Coke: I dont drink soda. But sometimes when eating certain foods I'll crave a coke I guess. I do love me some good ol' A&W rootbeer
-Piercings?: 2 in each ear, but I don't use the second holes AT ALL

Q
- Quality: Time!

R
- Reason to cry: I cry about everything. Sad, moving commercials, tv shows, etc.
- Reality T.V: Is hilarious!
- Radio Station:I don't have a particular go to
- Ring size: 4.75 I believe, it's small!

S
- Song: Ray LaMontagne - you are the best thing or You and Me - Dave Mathews Band
- Shoe size: 6.5-7
- Salad Dressing: fat free italian
- Sushi: I like california rolls and Drake's crab rangoon rolls
- Skinny dipped?: Nope
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries
T
- Tattoos?: Not something I will ever do
- Time for bed: like 10:30, haha I feel old but I need my sleep!
- Thunderstorms: Love laying in bed with a good thunderstorm outside!
- T-shirts: i may have the worlds largest collection of tshirts, each with a significant memory in mind
U
- Unpredictable:I wish I were more unpredictable but I'm pretty predictable!

V
- Vacation spot(s): Beach, Skiing, Touring around, anything. Traveling is my fav!

W
- Weakness: Chocalte
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you?:um not sure?!
-Who makes you laugh the most: Michael
- Worst feeling: No tooth brush!
- Worst Weather?: COLD and WET! ick!

X
- X-Rays: on my teeth?! maybe that's it/!

Y
- Year it is now: 2011
- Yellow: reminds me  of sunshine!
Z
- Zoo animal: I like the Zoo. cause I love animals. But it is often sad. Can I take them home to let them run around free in my backyard?!

well wooo that was long!! gotta go get ready for class!!

2 comments:

  1. you had an xray on your knee after the flying pig half in 09.

    ReplyDelete
  2. prior comment by Michael Kasten, not myself. And it was my ankle I believe

    ReplyDelete