Paisley

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Well hello readers! I hope you are doing lovely on this fine, fine evening. Today has been another glorious day of spring break. Would you like to hear about it? I'd be more than happy to tell you!

Well this morning I woke up and watched this A&E show I recorded last night at my parent's house, called "Heavy", once again, my secret obsession is revealed. I don't know what my deal is but I thoroughly enjoy a good weightloss television show, blog, youtube video, you know whatever. I guess it's just so inspiring and I'm amazed everytime I see it I guess, but it is kinda weird for me to be obsessed with. I read a girls blog called One Twenty Five who has lost like 50 pounds through running, she's funny and witty with her writing and updates often. I also read a blog called Ben Does Life, Ben has lost 120 pounds through running, diet, and exercise. And he updates super often and is working on getting a book or something and he goes around and talks to people about his experience. And no, I know neither of these people, I found them somehow, maybe a google search of popular blogs, but I've been following them ever since.

So after my weightloss show it was time to head back to Lex. I had to let the pups out before I went to work for 4 hours. So work was work, made some copies, delivered some papers, helped administer a quiz, chatted, did a little bit of Becker and then it was time to head home to see my HUBS

He's super cute and I missed him the whole 24 hours I was gone! And he actually beat me home today! CRAZY! We were super lazy when I got home, for some reason I was UBER tired and ended up talking myself out of going to Zumba. I told myself it was ok since I ran 3 days in a row. Tonight for dinner we made Enchiladas. We debated on making jambalaya since it is Fat Tuesday but we had both been thinking of Enchiladas on our own separately so it was meant to be. And my oh my were they yummy as usual!

While we munched on our tasty Mexican feast we watched the Netflix we have right now. "Say Anything" AND I LOVED IT!

If you have never seen it I would recommend it. Great 80's love movie. And I love me some 80s movies like Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, etc. We also, of course, had ice cream during our movie viewing.

Tonight was perfect, nothing to crazy. No homework to worry about (well at least for me). It was great. Even though it has decided to start raining again outside. Boo!!

Oh and I would like to wish a VERY happy birthday to 2 special people: Miss Azra and Mr. Steve

Azra was my Maid of Honor and is one of my best friends! Happy 23rd Birthday pretty lady! I love and miss you!

And Steve was a groomsman in our wedding and one of Michael's besties. He used to often frequent our house and have dinner with us. Crazy med school has gotten in the way (for both the guys!) Happy Birthday Steve
My husband is weird, but that is Steve!
 Well, that's all for today! Later alligators!

No comments:

Post a Comment