Paisley

Monday, March 28, 2011

My evening spent waiting outside the LEX airport!

This video pretty much sums up the greatness of the day. UK beat UNC and is now taking a trip to the NCAA final four against UConn (in case you live in a cave and are unaware). Michael, Andrea (michael's sister), Matt (andrea's hubs), and I drove out to the LEX airport around 9:45 to meet the team as they arrived from Newark to help them celebrate their victory. There were thousands of people there with us. And the weather tonight is a toasty 35 degrees feels like 26. We waited and waited and waited and finally around 11:40 the team arrived and madness ensued. It was awesome. I am glad to say that I was there! (more pictures to come tomorrow, it's 1:15 and I am SLEEPY!)


(waiting for video to upload to youtube)


No comments:

Post a Comment