Paisley

Saturday, March 5, 2011

SPRING BREAK!


Yay! Time to celebrate! I made it through my 2 finals, projects, CPA exam, and 2 finals and it is time to celebrate my 17 day break commonly referred to as SPRING BREAK! WOOO!! I just want to sleep for days!

Well, after I finished my last final at 4:30 today it was time to hang out with the Florence Critt girls. This week was a special week. We met them at Canes, bought them dinner then headed over to the UK gymnastics meet (free tickets for the girls, woo woo!). We had a great evening watching the UK girls compete and win against George Washington University and Bowling Green University. It was also senior night, so it was kinda sad seeing some of the seniors perform for their last time at UK. I believe the Flo Critt girls enjoyed their time, I know I did! As I mentioned recently, I love me some gymnastics!

After the meet I came home and prepared for board game night with Michael, Adam, and MaryLauren. Oh what fun we had! We played Blokus, Scribblish, and dabbled in a little in Funglish. Many laughs were had and I am so glad we got to hang out with them more! Although, our company got the clue when I was mentioning how tired I was around midnight. I wasn't hinting in a bad way, I am just mentally and physically exhausted from this past week and I had made plans to work out with Brittany Meyer at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning and sleep was definitely fighting with me. 

Well, that's all I have for now, it's late and I was about to head to bed when I realized I hadn't blogged for today yet. So that's that, I'm off to bed! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment